Young Creatives Writing Competition 2021 (Global) by The Inked Perceptions

Young Creatives Writing Competition 2021 (Global) by The Inked Perceptions The Inked Perceptions is an India based global forum of writers who aim to spread hope, positivity and love among people using the creative tools of expression.  Young Creatives is a writing program where creative people meet and collaborate to spark change with their extraordinary talent and alive passion. We are inviting people from diverse backgrounds and cultures to join our forum, together as one. People who are a keynote speaker, author, philosopher, traveller, artist, musician, poet, activist, entrepreneur, NGO head are encouraged to join and get featured in the list of 'Young Creatives 2021'. As a part of the program, you need to write an original essay on the creative theme of your choice: Philosophical, Spiritual, Political or others with words between 1000-1500 and submit that in the application form with your details as asked in the form.

A Hobby Which Can Be My Dream Job | The Inked Perceptions

A Hobby Which Can Lead to Your Dream Job 
We all have one hobby or even more than one which we may sometimes have thought that it could be our dream job , like having interest in science , it can may lead someone to become an scientist.
My hobby which I think as a dream job is becoming an author . Author of novels, short stories , essays and poems . Because whenever I read a novel , story or a poem it seems like I am at that current place in the moment. As if I am imagining it in my perspective how would the character look like , or her/his surroundings. 

I believe that becoming an author would let me to create a whole new world of imagination for others . Whenever I read something I imagine it. “ Believing in our dreams and working on it might someday let to our success”. Every author , had added something to the world of imagination. Sometimes I imagine myself holding a pen and scribbling a story working on a desk and thinking of more new plots and characters and imagining things from a reader's perspective as well. 

The main key point of being an author is to be imaginative . Because without being imaginative one cannot be an author and even a reader. Sometimes I imagine myself sitting in the arms of nature the cool winds brushing my hair holding a cup of coffee in my hand. Gazing at the clear blue sky as though seeing the full telecast of my book . I had started writing from class 4th , and my main inspiration and I can say from by perspective the goddess of writing “J.K Rowling” . Her work not only fascinated me but also inspired me the most. Since class 4th she has been the star of mine. 

 During this COVID-19 pandemic many school students couldn’t knew how to spent time , since schools were closed the hope to see friends had faded away. I spent the lockdown reading, doing art and writing a novel by myself, I know I am a youngster right now my imagination and way of writing might not be superior , but practice is the step before success. 

I wrote it completely and a feeling of being an author had been built up inside me , when we read a story or a novel it’s easy to just turn the next page and read about what’s going to happen next , well being as an author is completely different. Each page needs to be written carefully and use of correct tenses and meaning and of course relating to the main plot of the whole thing. 

Writing a novel or a book is like a journey on a train each station is your next place each stoppage is your time to imagine and we cannot reach the destination without completing it fully. The final destination only comes when it’s fully ended m From the first day when I started writing my own novel , I really got to know the actual meaning of being an author. From that day onwards each day I am trying to improve my quality of being an author. 

We don’t need certain qualities from childhood of being something what we like the thing that matters the most is to build that quality inside ourselves. Rather than looking for it. We all are gifted , we all are unique we just need to find what’s best for us. My dream may become my job somebody if I don’t give up the hope of doing it.

The main goal of my life is to achieve my dream . For one thing I have been trying to is build my dream into success. One day when I become an author that would be the greatest achievement of my life . Because that day I would have changed my dream to reality.

by TIP Writer Sargun Chawla
I am Sargun Chawla. Writing is my passion and hobby. It gives me immense joy and pleasure to write something. I have written various short stories essays and poems. I have also written a short novel during the lockdown. It's my dream to become a Author.

Comments