Young Creatives Writing Competition 2021 (Global) by The Inked Perceptions

Young Creatives Writing Competition 2021 (Global) by The Inked Perceptions The Inked Perceptions is an India based global forum of writers who aim to spread hope, positivity and love among people using the creative tools of expression.  Young Creatives is a writing program where creative people meet and collaborate to spark change with their extraordinary talent and alive passion. We are inviting people from diverse backgrounds and cultures to join our forum, together as one. People who are a keynote speaker, author, philosopher, traveller, artist, musician, poet, activist, entrepreneur, NGO head are encouraged to join and get featured in the list of 'Young Creatives 2021'. As a part of the program, you need to write an original essay on the creative theme of your choice: Philosophical, Spiritual, Political or others with words between 1000-1500 and submit that in the application form with your details as asked in the form.

Secret Postcard #1 | The Inked Perceptions

Dear Unknown,

You have made such a huge impact on my life that I would not be the person I'm today without the light that I feel in your presence. And I know that you'll keep inspiring me to become a better version of myself.

You made me realise the wonders that I carry and I'm sure you'll keep inspiring me. I feel strong under the divinity of your smile and absorb happy Vibes when you see in my eyes.

You're the one with whom I shared my weight of worries and got returned back calmness & empathy in exchange. Love you baby.

The night when I am inking these words down, I'm blessed and Rejoicing in your memories. We are becoming together as one and distances no more matters to us.

Thank you !

Comments