Young Creatives Writing Competition 2021 (Global) by The Inked Perceptions

Young Creatives Writing Competition 2021 (Global) by The Inked Perceptions The Inked Perceptions is an India based global forum of writers who aim to spread hope, positivity and love among people using the creative tools of expression.  Young Creatives is a writing program where creative people meet and collaborate to spark change with their extraordinary talent and alive passion. We are inviting people from diverse backgrounds and cultures to join our forum, together as one. People who are a keynote speaker, author, philosopher, traveller, artist, musician, poet, activist, entrepreneur, NGO head are encouraged to join and get featured in the list of 'Young Creatives 2021'. As a part of the program, you need to write an original essay on the creative theme of your choice: Philosophical, Spiritual, Political or others with words between 1000-1500 and submit that in the application form with your details as asked in the form.

Secret Postcards | The Inked Perceptions

And when I stepped into my life, there were many souls waiting for me to help me shine. You were one of those. As soon as I found you, you also realized that it was me. The way you looked at me, I realized what I really was. You took my hand to raise me up to this level when I'm able to radiate the light of my own sun among people. Reason is you. Your love nourished me so far, to shine. You're the soul that inspired me always to ask me what I truly am. You pushed me to step into myself. You asked me to give time to myself and love myself more. You motivated me to become the pilot of my autopilot life. If I'm mystic, you're mysticism. If I'm a lover, you're the love. Life is inspiring you to shine for the people to give them hope. When you smile, I find my soul alive at that moment. When you believe me, that's when I feel the strength within. When you ask me something, I quest the answer within. When you're in a problem, I found the wisdom within. When it's all blur, I found the sun within. Life is co-inspiring us to create it instead of just experiencing it. You're the universe. You are going to identify it and shine, Sunshine. When I saw you expressing yourself to me, there I felt a deep love for you. When you were feeling curious because of the unknown, I felt the deepest hug for you. You're the strength I wear to proudly walk into the hurricanes of my life and make those adventures because I know someone is waiting for me after that and life is far far more than that. I found you in every beat of my music within that I hear in my meditation. Soulful moments of my life inspire me to think of your life. I'm living you as my reality. I want you to feel empowered with my love and walk with true legacy. You have changed my life so far, I amazingly changed many. You have changed the lives of many. You looked at me with your lens of possibilities and empowered me by believing me. I did my best. The best things are happening in my life. Let's talk about you and your life now then a long rest. 



Comments